Richard Wong, Oriental Brush & Watercolor Artist, Welcomes You!
I create fresh, vibrant images from life and nature using oriental brush and watercolor techniques from my home studio in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia.
All my art is for sale. They are originals. Some limited edition prints are available.
Acid free professional grade paper and artist quality paints are used.
- Art show, Acacia Integrative Health Clinic, 101-391 Tyee Road, Victoria, Nov-Jan. 31. This is a fundraiser for my Australian art residency.
- Select images now available in print.
- Going to Australia next summer as their resident artist. Exciting! See Story/Updates.
- Articles about my art here.
Shows & Exhibitions
- Acacia Integrative Health Clinic, 101-391 Tyee Road, Victoria, Nov - Jan. 31.
- Sooke Harbour House Gallery Gift Shop, 1528 Whiffen Spit Road, Sooke, BC - Ongoing.
- The Gallery in Oak Bay Village, 2223A Oak Bay Avenue - Ongoing.
- Coming soon. Esquimalt Recreation Centre, Winter Program, Adult & Children's Watercolour classes.
Richard's "Window Art" for Australia, 2014